Monday, October 12, 2009

Team Bunny strikes!

Well, today was pretty swell. Today, I found that the Illinois housing website lists calorie content for every flippin' thing it serves--for each day of the week. Now, I'm not obsessed with health stuff or anything, but after finding that, I immediately checked out the government's new food pyramid site. It was really cool! If someone was neurotic about it, he or she could count calories for everything in the dining halls that he or she's eaten down to a T. It's a little strange, and it might be meant for control freaks, but I like it!
Our projects for Eng 198 were due today, and our project did really well. Granted, we have been working our rear-ends off on it for the past few weeks, but I was really pleased on how it went. Team Bunny pretty much rocked out. Tracey sent us candy, so that definitely improved spirits.
In other news, I had a math exam tonight. It went okay; I felt that I knew the material pretty well, but there was some conceptual stuff that I didn't really understand. Oh well....
Just got back from running at CRCE. Coming back was kind of interesting; you wouldn't think that people would look at you weird for walking around in a sweater, a hat, leather gloves, and short-shorts, but they do.
Those are all the pithy insights I have for today. Until next time, keep your stick on the ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment