Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last Monday...

Well, last Monday we worked on our projects again. It was pretty interesting. We finished the wheels, and Matt had fun soldering stuff. I'm pretty sure that the fumes that he was inhaling weren't good for him....
Anyway, I finished the wheels and the wicks early because I had help from the other group members last Monday. Funny story about that.... Our project was locked in a supply closet for a session, so we had to work on other stuff, such as the wheels and wicks and so on. It was a bit stressful, but I think it made a good challenge. We still don't know whether we want to paint it or not...but that's for another post. Team Bunny's on the loose!
In other news, the campus is now being taken over by (and I don't know if this is correct) soybean aphids. It also rained today. So a lot of people were wet and buggy. But on the bright side, the evening was pretty nice. Got to see the band practice.
Well, I have sleep to catch up on and an 8 am physics discussion. Fun times.
Until next time, keep your stick on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment